Säätöyhteisö B2 ry - briefly in english
Säätöyhteisö B2 ry, formerly known as Project B2 and unofficially translated as Tweaking Community B2 is a non-profit registered organization based in Tampere, Finland. Our goal is to support non-profit culture operations and to promote freedom of speech and cultural diversity. We aim to achieve this by supporting various non-profit organizations primarily in the arts, culture and hobby scenes, as well as with the youth and culture sectors of public sector work.
All of our services are provided free of charge and are available to individuals and non-profit organizations. Our most common forms of assistance include:
- Internet services: web hosting, virtual servers, preconfigured services
- Loaning video and photography equipment
- Loaning laptops and network equipment primarily for youth and culture events
- Other services for event organizers, including ID card printing
- Consultation and contact services for new organizations and events
The ruling board for B2 is run by three members. All members may be contacted via email by contacting email@example.com.
- Kyuu Eturautti aka. Kyuu - Founder and Chairman
- Tero Nybacka aka. Sivis - Co-founder and treasurer
- Jussi Jokinen aka. Acrolyte - Secretary
Our generic contact email address is yllapito (ÄT) b2 (D0T) fi
You may also contact us via regular mail.
Säätöyhteisö B2 ry Kyuu Eturautti Multisillankatu 5 C 35 33850 Tampere Finland
The phone number for our chairman, Kyuu Eturautti, is +358 50 5950047.